Welcome to Abbey's World of Pure Imagination!
I am Abbey (or, A.G. Werff). You may know me from my previous blog Dolls, Books, and Things That Matter.
Here are some facts about me for those who are new:
1. I love lists and organization and planning and schedules and goals and accomplishing things. As a result, you will probably see many goals and checklists on this blog.
2. My favorite authors are J.R.R. Tolkien and P.G. Wodehouse, and some of my favorite books are The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien, To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee, and The Adventures of Tintin by Herge. You can learn more about my favorites on my Goodreads page HERE.
3. I also write my own stories. Hence the blog title. Welcome to my imagination!
4. I'm a musician. I play piano and sing. You can find me on Youtube HERE. Occasionally, I might post about my musical exploits if you readers are inclined to listen.
5. In addition to playing music, I listen to a lot of music, especially when I'm writing. I listen to nearly everything. If it was written between the beginning of time and the 1980s, it's probably on my playlist (with an oh-so light sprinkling of modern music on the side).
6. There is a huge label on my forehead that reads "TREKKIE." Live long and prosper.
7. The most important thing to know about me is that I am a Christian, saved from my sin by the death of Jesus Christ on a cross. This does not mean that I'm perfect, but I do try to live my life according to the statutes put forth in the Bible.
Here are some things you can look forward to on this blog:
1. Book reviews.
2. Posts about my writing and editing process (inspired by the lovely Katie at Spiral-Bound.)
3. Well-written nonfiction articles on various topics of interest.
4. Update posts on my life and what I'm currently reading, writing, listening to, watching, playing, et cetera, et cetera.
5. Whatever else I can pull out of my imagination!
Hopefully, you are excited as I am to start this new blogging adventure together!